Wild Encounters Tour Day Safari
- Starts at $389 per person
- Located at our 50 acre wildlife preserve in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- Spend your day with an array of wildlife
- Meet the world's largest big cat - the liger
- Hug Bubbles the African elephant
- Interact with exotic cats and wolves
- Get up close to the fastest land animal - the cheetah
- Bucket list interactions with baby chimps & monkeys
- Experience a 500lb bengal tiger run at full speed below your feet
- Play fun games with the chimp brothers
- Animals vary and cannot be guaranteed
This experience is a fully-guided walking tour
- Starts at 9 am sharp and is over at approximately 1:30 pm
- Reservations are required
- Prices higher on peak dates
- Photographers will be with you all day | Digital copy of all photos included
- No personal cell phones, cameras or video cameras allowed
- Price is the same for adults and children
- Amazing encounter rain or shine
- Complimentary snacks and pizza lunch
- Not wheelchair or scooter accessible
- E-mail confirmation with additional details will be sent after purchase
- After 24 hours of purchase your reservation becomes non-refundable.
You will be able to reschedule your reservation for up to one year after your original date of purchase. After 12 months tickets expire permanently.
- Any and all changes to your reservation will incur an additional fee.
Rescheduling fees vary from $50-$300 per person.
Still Have Questions? >>>
Let's Keep In TouchJoin Our VIP List To Receive News And Special Offers From Myrtle Beach Safari
By signing up, you agree to receive emails with news, special promotions, and messages tailored to your interests. You can unsubscribe at any time.